Exciting new changes are coming!
Gallatin River is now a CenturyTel company. And CenturyTel provides you with best-in-class communications. Check out all the new features and enhancements to your new email system.
- Massive storage - 1 GB storage mailbox
- Powerful security - multilevel spam & virus protection
- Email control - create email folders, lists and group contacts
- Time management - calendar & to-do-list management
- Language support - spell-check & multi-language support
- Expanded access - send and receive messages from anywhere
We've designed our email system with one thing in mind - simplicity.
- Sort email messages by name, date, subject, or size
- Create personal mail folders and organize more efficiently
- Spell-check messages with the click of a button
- Insert email addresses or nicknames manually or from contact lists
- Attach files up to a total message size of 10MB
- Create and send messages in text or HTML formats
- Save a copy of your messages in "sent mail"
- Draft messages and send later
Manage your calendar - and your life - with greater control.
- Add events and appointments in incremental time slots
- Invite attendes to meetings and send notices and reminders
- Enter detailed notes and event information
- Set meeting status, whether tentative, confirmed, changed, etc.
- View calendar by day, week or month settings
- See appointments at a glance or view details
- Scroll forward or backward by day, week, or month
Have all your contacts and address information in one convenient place - online.
- Create contacts, groups or lists for all your friends and family
- Add detailed information for each contact like addresses, birthdays, favorite hobbies, etc.
- Compose email messages directly from your contacts screen
The new and improved CenturyTel email system was created with one thing in mind - YOU.
- Create an automatic signature for your emails
- Set and change language preferences with ease
- Set spam-filtering options and block preferences
- Change password from time to time
- Set up mail forwarding to keep in touch anywhere
- Create auto-responders for incoming messages - especially when you're on vacation